Knowledge / Tech Skills
- In-depth experience in Semantic HTML, CSS is required.
- Ability to create interactive digital content using current industry standard software is required.
- Modern UI/UX, responsive design experience is required.
- Knowledge of Hubspot is required.
- Knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is required.
- Experience with administrative tools such as Google apps, Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Working experience with Drupal an asset.
- Must be eager to learn and use new technologies.
- Assists team with web content creation, web strategy and overall management of our website.
- Assists team with web analytics implementation across portfolio of web-properties.
- Works with other departments and teams to gather, maintain and publish items to website(s).
- Problem solve individually and within team.
- Communicate solutions, progress and issues with team, and project stakeholders.
- Participate in creative design sessions.
- Take initiative in refining product designs and development procedures to continuously innovate and evolve our processes.
- Performs other administrative duties as required by management.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. Communicates, coordinates, assigns or performs tasks with co-workers within the digital marketing team and/or specific project work unit.
- Creative: can extrapolate / reverse engineer solutions based on existing site designs in the wild and enjoy “building things” in the digital world.
- Collaborative: can naturally work in teams providing, receiving constructive feedback and mentoring.
- Curious: you welcome new challenges and thrive on constantly learning how to grow your body of knowledge.
- Detailed: high attention of detail to current industry design standards and specific project requirements.
- Independent: self-motivated, work with limited direction, ask for guidance when necessary.
- Tough: ability to take constructive feedback and iterate for improvement.